Sales Representative-Wine Sales Leader
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated Sales Leader (District Account Manager – Wine Specialist), that can think outside the box and who will be responsible for increasing sales and promoting the brand in Minneapolis. The ideal candidate has an eye for talent, is analytical, smart and knows how to design a world class repeatable sales process.
The goal is to increase product placements with existing customers and identify and open new accounts. The right person will be extremely motivated as he or she will operate very independently.
Qualified candidates only please. Must live in Minneapolis.
No Agencies Please.
- Service existing accounts, host wine tastings, secures orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Establish & maintain rapport with store managers, restaurant owners and other store personnel.
- Visit customers frequently and maximize face-time.
- Maintain 100% distribution and complete administrative responsibilities for the territory.
- Maintain 100% shelf distribution of all authorized items for each chain.
- Should have 25 appointments/selling situations every week
- Cut-in new item distribution and DSD items.
- Rotate vintages, fill shelves, build displays, and maintain our company’s housekeeping standards.
- Responsible for submitting Travel & Entertainment expense reports by the end of the month.
- Complete daily & weekly preplans, recaps, and distribution reports.
- Follow the 10 steps to a successful sales call.
- Attend and contribute to weekly team meetings, participate in role-play presentations, review displays and case goals vs. actual.
- Responsible for carrying cell phone at all times in order to communicate with accounts and management at any time during working hours.
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Develop yourself as a wine business professional and develop valuable sales and business acumen skills
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid Minneapolis driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Possess a dependable vehicle & proof of state car registration and insurance.
- Must be willing to reside within territory.
- Must be able to repetitively lift 45+ pounds; be able to bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist and lift repetitively.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task.
- Must be self-motivated, willing to work hard, and striving to learn more. Must have a passion and excitement for wine and maintain a high level of integrity.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required. This position requires the availability to work flexible hours and weekends, when necessary, for special events
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal communication and listening skills; have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a team player who can work well with minimal supervision; and demonstrate the ability to multi-task and respond quickly to demanding situations..
- Ability to read and interpret documents operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of management, suppliers, customers and employees of organization.
- A qualified candidate will take a creative approach to sales. A passionate individual who wants to build a career.
No Agencies Please.
Our commission structure is unmatched in the industry. We offer a competitive salary, cell phone, credit towards gym membership, car allowance and annual allowance for career development.
Apply at: inhouse_hr@GeorgosWine.com