Social Media Insights & Analytics Manager
San Francisco, CA
Georgos Greek Wine Company seeks a Social Media Insights and Analytics Manager specializing in digital and social media analytics for the Retail Division. In this role, you will be responsible for defining and measuring the effectiveness of digital and social media content and campaigns with the goal of increasing engagement, frequency, reach, share of voice, etc. for our Greek wines. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a passion for data and be able to translate metrics into actionable recommendations. You have a keen appreciation for the latest social media trends and tools and can juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Manage multiple monitoring profiles across measurement tools
- Help define social media KPIs, monitor performance, and assess results
- Develop competitive benchmarks and track across platforms Summarize key learning and highlights for various audiences across the organization
- Create dashboards based on audience and business needs
- Track ROI metrics as they correlate to social selling
- Work with third party agencies to assess and analyze media efficiencies throughout the life span of digital campaigns
- Help evaluate influencer marketing performance and contribute to influencer strategy from a data perspective
Be the expert point person for social tools (manage publishing platform, listening tool, etc.)
- Bachelors in Marketing, Social Research or associated field from a top tier school and 6-8 years of related experience at a large corporation
- Qualitative research skills, including the ability to translate and interpret customer insights and data into actionable business results; you must love numbers!
- Solid knowledge of social media platforms, measurement tools, and is a personal user
- Skilled at using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for reporting purposes
- Ability to summarize data, communicate trends, and make recommendations
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram native metrics, Sprinklr/Percolate, and listening tools, such as Crimson Hexagon
- Hands-on expertise with setting up social listening parameters and monitors
- Experience measuring ROI based marketing and social bots performance a plus!
Apply at: inhouse_hr@GeorgosWine.com